In this simple and fun one day course you will learn the theory and practice of Traditional Thai Foot Massage from a Thailand trained instructor. Dating back more than 2000 years, Thai Foot Massage is a comprehensive and easy way to increase overall health, vitality, and relaxation. This modality combines the ancient practice of Reflexology and Thai Massage stimulating reflex points in the foot that correlate to organs in the body and working on “sen” lines to free up energetic blocks. Additionally, the client receives a therapeutic massage to the feet and lower legs to relieve soreness or fatigue. Different from other types of reflexology which can be painful for the client or hard on the therapist, Thai Foot Massage feels great for the client and is easy on the therapist.(No thumb walking!) This is great as a stand-alone treatment or an add on to your massage. A wooden Thai reflexology stick and manual is included with your tuition.
7 CEs for Massage Therapists NCBTMB & Florida
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - The Cumberland Institute - Nashville with Marijean, TN (07/20/2018)
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - Healing Arts and Massage School - Raleigh, NC (08/24/2018)
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - NC Massage School - Cornelius, NC (10/26/2018)
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - Academy of Massage Therapy & Bodywork - Pottstown, PA (12/01/2018)
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - Town and Mountain Training Center - Asheville, NC (12/14/2018)
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage - The Cumberland Institute - Nashville with Marijean, TN (12/15/2018)