At Living Sabai, we will help you gain the confidence and competence to become an Advanced Thai Massage Practitioner not just a massage therapist who has studied Thai Massage. Yes, there is a difference.
While our foundational courses will teach you a routine or sequence, your ultimate goal is to discard the routine and customize each session to meet your clients specific and changing needs. Getting to this point requires more than just attending the foundational seminars. Our Advanced Certification Program will get you there. And we have made it easy, flexible and affordable so you can achieve this goal according to your timeline and budget.
Download the packet below to get started today!
Why Get Certified?
- You will be qualified to specialize in Thai Massage in your practice or at your place of employment.
- Experience a Thailand education at a fraction of the cost.
- Being certified will set you apart from your peers.
- Looks great on your resume or bio.
- More marketable to both employers and prospective clients.
- There is no cost to you, outside of the regular tuition for the required courses.
Requirements for Advanced Thai Massage Certification:
- Applicants must complete all three of Living Sabai’s core Thai massage trainings – Massage 3 Day Intensive, Thai Massage Weekend Immersion, and Traditional Thai Foot Massage.
- Applicants must assist in at least one of the 3 core competency courses.
- Applicants must complete at least 10 ninety minute sessions and 5 two hour sessions with client evaluations.
- Applicants must turn in 3 mock sequences for a complete Thai Massage: 1 sixty minute sequence, 1 ninety minute sequence, and 1 two hour sequence.
- Applicant must receive at least 2 professional Thai Massages from different practitioners.