Many of you have demonstrated a commitment to learning and practicing Thai Massage and a desire to specialize as a Thai Massage Practitioner. Most working people, parents, and business owners cannot put their responsibilities on pause to travel to Thailand to take advanced training. Living Sabai is now bringing a Thailand training experience to you!
What are the benefits of the Advanced Certification Program?
- You will be qualified to specialize in Thai Massage in your practice or at your place of employment.
- Experience a Thailand education at a fraction of the cost.
- Being certified will set you apart from your peers.
- Looks great on your resume or bio.
- More marketable to both employers and prospective clients.
- There is no cost to you, outside of the regular tuition for the required courses.
Requirements for Advanced Certification:
- Applicants must complete all three of Living Sabai’s core competency CE courses – Massage 3 Day Intensive, Thai Massage
- Weekend Immersion, and Traditional Thai Foot Massage.
- Applicants must assist in at least one of the 3 core competency courses.
- Applicants must complete at least 10 ninety minute sessions and 5 two hour sessions with client evaluations.
- Applicants must turn in 3 mock sequences for a complete Thai Massage: 1 sixty minute sequence, 1 ninety minute sequence, and 1 two hour sequence.
- Applicant must receive at least 2 professional Thai Massages from different practitioners.